Dear Family, Patriots and fellow Americans
Dear Family, Patriots and fellow Americans,
I love this Republic. We have an Election coming upon us very quickly. WE have a chance to restore some dignity and stop the destructive behavior of Washington and our Courts. WE can make a difference. WE must elect a President and Congress that will not retreat from what is right and who will put America first. No more deaths as our officials ignore the law and commit treasonous acts as they refuse to enforce our laws, protect our families, secure our borders, defend tradional values, protect the unborn, remove all gun free zones and allow Amricans their rights under the 2nd Amendment, restore our Constitutional Freedoms and NO Apologizes.
I have spent most of my career in defending this Republic and the Rule of Law, former President of the Arizona State Senate, former Chief Deputy of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and as a Judge. I have been shot at and missed and shot at and hit being crtically wounded in defense of our laws and citizens.
I served 11 years in the Arizona Legislature including President of the Senate and 8 of those years as Appropriations Chairman promoting strong fiscal accountability in the process.
I served as Chief Deputy for America's toughest Sheriff Joe Arpaio of the 4th largest Sheriff's office in the nation (where I was the author of Tent City, No smoking jails, and many other cost saving and crime producing programs).
North Mesa Justice of the Peace, where I placed fairness and Justice under the law as guiding principles.
As Director of Arizona's MVD, where I eliminated over 3 million transactions, developed Service Arizona, cut wait times from 2 hours average to 18 minutes average and where I have been vigilant in service to our citizens, in reducing cost, improving efficiencies, requiring accountability and operating with transparency.
As the Senate President, I defended our core values that our Founding Fathers so long ago sacrificed and committed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor for.
Last November's election we saw America stand up and say "NO. We do not like the direction we are headed and want to change course". I am proud to be a part of this freedom loving movement. American's who made their voice heard across this nation/Republic. It was a tough battle, and we had great victories. However, our boldly speaking Republicans have done very lttle to save this Republic, reign in the courts, stop the unConstitutional orders by a corrupt admininstration. Our businesses and our families are over taxed and over regulated, our Courts have taken on the roll of attacking moral values and State's Rights. Where are our Warriors? We must return to a moral and Constitutional Government.
In spite of this cry and support from Patriots across America demanding we take back America, our Congress cannot bring themselves to stop the UnConstatitional orders by this corrupt administration. It seems U.S. Chamber of Corruption has a strangle hold on Washington and all the promises made during there efforts to be elected, all of the "trust" we placed in them has taken a back seat to the PC crowd and more of the welfare state and open border crowd. I remember those promises, and those that yelled just give me a chance. Lies, lies and more lies. "Build the Darn Fence" a famous lie during the campaign, I will run "only 3 terms" I promise, another lie by one of our U.S. Senators and he went on to laugh about it and admit he lied.
America from coast to coast was proud of Arizona and poll after poll showed it. Yet everyday another article in the main stream press about our controversial SB1070. How dare we insist we stop the illegal sanctuary cities and demand our laws be enforced. Imagine we want our borders secured. Imagine we want to protect honest employers from cheating employers. Imagine we want to protect American jobs for Americans.
Well, I am proud to be the author and to have received over 73% of America and Arizonan's support in passing some of the strongest legislation in the nation, I am proud to have been the architect of these "contoversial" efforts to take back America and stop the deaths, the maimings, the cost to taxpayers and the restoration of the rule of law.
- SB1070 (Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhood Act) to eliminate Sanctuary Policies in Arizona to allow law enforcement to arrest all illegal aliens they come in contact with and in fact it required them to and makes it a trespass provision for them to be in Arizona. Arizona has seen the impact of Attrition by Enforcement with a reduction in Violent Crime of over 3 times that of the nation.
- Prop 200 in 2004 (Arizona's Citizens and Voters Protection Act) to stop welfare fraud and voter fraud by illegal aliens and ACORN.
- Prop. 100 to deny bail to illegal aliens, who commit serious crimes
- Prop. 102 to deny punitive damages to any illegal alien who sues an American Citizens
- Prop. 103 to make English the Official Language of Arizona
- Prop. 300 to deny day care, "NO" in-state tuition to illegal aliens (and they passed in the election by 75% on average, including 60% of Hispanics)
- The Legal Workers Act, the toughest employer sanctions law in the nation to stop illegal employers from hiring illegal aliens with revocation of their business license (The Profits over Patriotism Crowd) (upehld by the U.S. Supreme Court in a 6/3 decision).
- SB1108 The Freedom to Carry Act, that gave law abiding citizens the right to carry concealed without going to government for permission and other 2nd Amedment issues making Arizoa #1 in America for 2nd Amendment Freedom.
- Prop. 107 to eliminate government descrimination (Affirmative Action) passed by a huge majority in 2010.
- Prop. 102 The Defense of Marriage Act, one of the Prime Sponsors of Traditional Marriage between one Man and one Woman
- School Choice giving more control to parents over their children's education, Property Rights stopping the abuse of Eminent Domain, as President of the Senate produced an honest balanced budget during one of the greatest recesions in our history and eliminating a $3 billion dollar deficit,
We are a Constitutional Republic based on moral law and the rule of law, we have good laws; we just need to enforce them. No more excuses by politicians. Enforcement works. No Amnesty. The fact is Arizona's motto is "Attrition by Enforcement" and 90% will self deport. After the passage of The Legal Workers Act and SB1070 we had a mass exodus of illegal aliens: Crime dropped dramatically, 46% drop in property crime, 47% drop in auto theft, 59$ drop in homicides in Phoenix, Mesa could have closed 13 elemintary schools as a result in declining enrollement (a savings of hundreds of millions of dollars).
For those who say we need reform it is simply a code word Amnesty. Another lie by the open border, profits over patriotism crowd. Arizona has become a national leader in the restoration of the Rule of Law, with over 100,000 illegal aliens having left the state since 2007, saving over $350 million in K-12, a huge reduction in violent crimes as high as 30% in some cities and the first time in Arizona history a declining population in our Prisons, reduction in social services cost and jobs for Americans, etc.
Here is Arizona we have added huge protection for mothers and their babies, Healthcare Freedom Act to protect your choice in healthcare and more. Thanks to Arizona citizens and in 2010 and 2011 one of the strongest legislatures in Arizona History we were a national model as what states can do. We must allow all of our victories to be taken away by the courts and weak kneed politicians. We began the long process of restoring fiscal sanity to our great state, an now the courts and weak kneed policicians are unravaling all of those gains.
You know where my heart is. You know it is with this great Republic of ours and its freedom loving citizens. I believe God had his hand in the Making of America. We have the greatest document ever written by wise and virtuous men and the greatest country in the world because of freedom loving people like you, the freedom loving people of America. I for one will continue to fight to protect your freedoms from government encroachment. It is America's commitment to that freedom, personal responsibility and moral government that make us strong. Not more government. We must reign in the courts from the UnConstitutional over-reach.
The Declaration of Independence, "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed … But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security … that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. â€” And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."
We can take back America one state at a time.
"The strongest ally…against government encroachment on liberty" – The Goldwater Institute
I am a Constitutional Conservative and pledge to continue this fight for freedom, limited and moral government. I am dedicated to preserving our nation's values and in defending the rule of law in Arizona and across this Republic.
AUTHOR OF HISTORIC LEGISLATION:
- SB1070 – Arizona's "Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhood Act", supported by 3 to 1 across America and with 25 states writing legislation modeled after SB1070
- PROPOSITION 200, in "04 also know as Protect Arizona NOW, garnered headlines because it required proofer of citizenship to register to vote, Photo ID to cast your ballot, and proof of legal eligibility in order to receive any taxpayer funded benefits.
- Prop. 100 (in"06) No Bail for Illegal Aliens arrested for serious crimes a Constitutional Amendment
- Prop. 102 (in '06) No Punitive damages to an illegal alien who sues an American Citizen
- Prop. 103 (in '06) Making English the Official Language in Arizona
- HB2779 (in '07), or Arizona's Fair and Legal Employment Act or Arizona's Legal Workers Act, the toughest Employer Sanctions bill in the nation
- SB1108 (in '10), Arizona's Freedom to Carry Act, which restores to law abiding citizens their Constitutional right to gear arms, open or concealed
- Prop. 107 (in '10) Arizona's Constitutional Amendment to eliminate Affirmative Action
- Prop. 102, Arizona's Marriage Amendment Act to protect Marriage between a Man and a Woman
- Also sponsored Arizona's version of TABOR, "Arizona's Taxpayer Bill of Rights"
"We are a nation of laws. We must have the courage – the fortitude – to enforce, with compassion but without apology, those laws that protect the integrity of our borders and the rights of our lawful citizens from those who break our laws." Senator Russell Pearce
For God, Family and the Republic, Stay free, stay safe and never surrender … God Bless America.