THE FACTS MA’AM, JUST THE FACTS … THE COST OF ILLEGAL ALIENS
Time to get on board with President Trump and put America First. Just take the illegal immigration issue, one of his hallmark promises.
IN TEXAS: Let’s take crimes by illegal aliens in Texas, just the ones caught:
• 642,000 crimes
• 1162 homicides
• 61,158 assaults
• 6098 rapes
• Then you have 36.6% of all federal crimes committed by illegal aliens
• Obama released 86,000 convicted illegal aliens in Texas to commit additional crimes
ARIZONA: Then look at Arizona after passage of SB1070 No More Sanctuary Cities, No More Catch and Release and 150,000 illegal aliens fled the state.
• 46% drop in property crime
• 47% drop in auto theft
• 50% drop in homicide
• Millions saved in K-12 as 150,000 fled the state
• Unemployment dropped by 2% almost immediately as Americans found jobs
• Hundreds of millions cost reduction in K-12 (Mesa could have closed 13 elementary schools)
• Prison and jail costs dropped by hundreds of millions according to the Arizona Dept. of Corrections
The cost of $2.6 billion annually to the citizens of Arizona just to educate, medicate and incarcerate illegal aliens, as our hard-won freedoms slowly dissolve into a puddle of apathy, political correctness, and outright corruption. Over 311 billion net dollars annually in America.
Under Obama 882,000 criminal aliens released from ICE detention, many were in custody for very serious and violent crimes including murder and rape and over 122 of them after release and with deportation orders rearrested for MURDER:
• The murder of Kathryn Steinle by violent criminal illegal alien (Dreamer) Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez five-time deportee
• Murdered 21 year old Grant Ronnebeck, a young man working at QT was murdered by Apolinar Altamirano, Dreamer illegal alien Mexican Mafia gang member released from custody by the feds while facing violent felony charges
• Three year old Alexandria molested, starved and murdered by Dreamer Carlos Cruz after being released from jail
• A mother at hospital with her babies that were critically injured from a head on collision caused by an illegal alien high on drugs (another Dreamer) and the list goes on
• Officer Martinez of Mesa PD killed in heed on collision by illegal alien
• Rob Krentz murdered on the border during SB1070 debate
Americans die and suffer and the law is destroyed.
Justice Scalia stated: “Are the sovereign states at the mercy of the federal executive’s refusal to enforce the nation’s immigration laws?” The answer to that is clearly “No.”
SB1070 made “sanctuary” policies illegal and was to put an end to all “catch and release,” along with Arizona’s Legal Workers Act which was to stop employers from “knowingly” hiring illegal aliens and to protect American and legal workers’ jobs .
The State of Arizona is a sovereign state of the Union—has an unalienable right to self-defense, as clarified in Article 1 Section 10 of the Constitution, when faced with an unlawful menace that jeopardizes the peace and property of its citizens, and
Arizonans have made it clear they support enforcement and we summon all Arizona law enforcement agencies to be engaged in strict enforcement of our laws, IMMEDIATELY.
Citizens have a constitutional right to expect the protection of federal laws which prohibit unauthorized activities by non-citizens who are denied equal protection when a police department or magistrate acts in a manner that encourages or assists persons selected on the basis of nationality or alienage to engage in such unlawful activities.
Enough is enough. Those that protest the most are those who have promoted sanctuary policies (Catch and Release) all across America and believe all the murders, rapes, maimings, billions in cost to educate, medicate and incarcerate is just collateral damage to their agenda.
SB1070 has been the law of the land for many, many years, just ignored by the feds and most local politicians. They call a law that protects American and Americans controversial? Apparently the deaths and maimings of Americans are not controversial. Jobs taken from Americans not controversial. Billions to educate, medicate and incarcerate illegal aliens not controversial. Home invasions, kidnappings, car jackings, molestations, rapes, drug smuggling, humane smuggling not controversial. I am confused by the media and their stance. Whose side are they on? Why is standing up for America controversial? I am not sure what part of illegal they don’t get. Shame on them and those who continue to ignore the destruction of the rule of law and this nation.
“This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position.” – President Ronald Reagan
“We are a nation of laws. We must have the courage – the fortitude – to enforce, with compassion but without apology, those laws that protect the integrity of our borders and the rights of our lawful citizens.” – Arizona Senator Russell Pearce
States have inherent authority to enforce all immigration laws; “One of the reasons Washington hates the Arizona immigration law is, it will send a clear signal to every state they can do the job Washington has refused to do. Who needs Washington?”
Arizona Republican Party takes a strong stand: For three years in a row the Arizona Republican Party at their State convention, over 1000 elected State Committeemen who represent this party, from every single Legislative District, and Congressional District who represent the core values of this party voted UNANIMOUSLY to support a resolution to enforce laws; Employer Sanctions and SB1070 elimination of Sanctuary Policies in this state. We are supported by a majority of Americans across all party lines.
Over 4000 homicide warrants issued to suspects that have fled back south across the border. By CHARLES YOO, BILL MONTGOMERY
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Published on: 06/27/05, the largest and most violent gangs in America made up of illegal aliens.
1,000,000 gang members in America, most of them illegal aliens.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life”. -John F. Kennedy
Phoenix Law Enforcement Association made it clear in their Press Release of November 2011. Stating SB1070 was responsible for the largest crime reduction in Phoenix history and yet no front page story or even a back page story. Not to mention it was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court.
The Arizona Republic continues to bad mouth Arizona voters as they make enforcement out to be a racist issue. Seventy-five percent of Arizona voters made it clear on enforcement. You like Polls? We had a poll in 2006, called an election where hundreds of thousands voted. In fact it was over whelming in support of enforcement. Seventy-Five percent of voters, voted in 2006 for Prop. 100; NO bail for illegal aliens charged with serious crimes; Prop. 103, English as Arizona’s Official Language; Prop. 300, NO in-state tuition for illegals/dreamers getting taxpayer dollars to attend higher Ed and NO to day care for illegal aliens.
According to the liberal Times Magazine the numbers 5,000 to 10,000 enter each day, 3 to 4 million annually, as many as 30 million “illegal aliens” currently live in the U.S.
We have a massive failure of government, like Hurricane Katrina, the failure is at all levels, federal, state and local.
Government is complicit in the deaths, maimings and cost of illegal aliens on American citizens
• They rewarded them with no deportation
• Promise of Amnesty
• Border Patrol to transports illegals to cities across America in violation of the law
• Judge Snow tells Sheriff Joe to stop enforcing the law or I will hold you in contempt
• The Ninth “circus” court orders Governor Brewer to give them driver licenses even though they are here illegally here and in violation of state law
• Board of Regents gives them in-state tuition in violation of Prop. 300 passed by 75% of voters and in violation of federal law
• Plyler v Doe allows illegal aliens to attend our schools K-12 free of charge
• 20 million Americans unemployed or under-employed and we push for more cheap foreign labor
• FREE Schooling
• FREE housing
• FREE medical
• FREE food stamps
• Taking jobs that Americans used to do
• Social security benefits
• UnConstitutional citizenship by birth to non-Americans
• Subsidized mortgages
• Drug trafficking
• Gangs, identity-theft
• Tax evasion
Marching in our streets … Protesting with anti-American slogans, demanding services and education in their language!
Illegals are responsible for more deaths in the U.S. each year than we lost at Pearl Harbor
More than 9-11 attack
More than in the Iraq war
According to a Congressional Homeland security report as many as 9,000 killed each year in the U.S. by illegal aliens; 25 per day, 12 by stabbings and shootings and 13 a day by DUI and other vehicular crimes.
We finally have a President that puts America First. Let’s get that wall built, let’s enforce our laws without apology, stop the illegal hiring. Let’s stop all the handouts and let’s protect the lives and property of all Americans. Deportation is not a bad word, it is the consequence for breaking our laws.